IsraeliLaundry.org is a project of Jewish Voice for Peace, the only national Jewish group that provides a voice for Jews and allies who believe that peace in the Middle East will be achieved through justice and full equality for both Palestinians and Jewish Israelis. With offices in California and New York, 100,000 online supporters, over 30 chapters, and an advisory board composed of many of the world’s best known Jewish thinkers and artists, JVP supports nonviolent efforts in the US and in Israel-Palestine to end Israel’s occupation, expand human and civil rights, and implement a US policy based on international law and democracy.
- Conducts global campaigns to defend and release Israeli and Palestinian human rights activists
- Works in coalition with others including Arab, Muslim, Palestinian and Christian groups to fight bigotry and end the occupation
- Fights McCarthyite censorship of debate and misuses of the charge of anti-Semitism, especially in the Jewish community
- Supports the growth of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement through divestment from companies that profit from the occupation
- Supports alternative Jewish rituals and celebrations
Contact us at email@example.com
IsraeliLaundry.org is a collective effort:
Pinkwashing: Wendy Elisheva Somerson, firstname.lastname@example.org. Lyla Denburg.
Green/bluewashing: Liz Shulman, email@example.com
Website: Josh Levinger, firstname.lastname@example.org
Design: Micah Bazant www.micahbazant.com
Jewish Voice for Peace staff: Cecilie Surasky email@example.com, Sydney Levy firstname.lastname@example.org
This site includes links to resources, campaigns and websites belonging to a wide range of organizations working on issues relevant to Pink, Green or Bluewashing. Linking to these groups is a service provided by IsraeliLaundry.org and implies nothing regarding the mission or policies of Jewish Voice for Peace.